This church accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule for faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts the following statement of fundamental truths:
1. We believe all scripture is given by inspiration of God; the Bible both Old and New Testament is the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. The complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life. 2 Tim 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21, John 10:35, Isaiah 40:8, 55:11, Jeremiah 1:12, Psalms 18:30, 119:89, 105, 130, Proverbs 30:5, Matthew 4:4, 5:18, Luke 4:4, Romans 10:8,17.
2. We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Illustration of (water, ice, steam), (Sun, light, heat) One entity but three distinct aspects. Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 45:5, Matthew 3:16,17, I Corinthians 8:4, John 10:30, 12:45, 14:9
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive to Himself His blood-bought church that it may be with Him forever.
4. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
5. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
6. We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that it provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
7. We believe that, according to Acts 2:4, in the baptism with the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, is given to Believers who ask for it.
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian enables them to live a holy life.
9. We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the unsaved, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting conscious punishment.
10. We believe in water baptism by immersion and observance of the Lord’s Supper.
11. We believe the Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
12. We believe marriage is a holy institution, ordained by God exclusively between a natural born male and natural born female.